The veil is still not lifted over these two man!

Go down

The veil is still not lifted over these two man!

Post by Anastasia on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Is Rome Pushing the US and Russia to War: with Dr. Stephen Pidgeon

Why do Messianic Jews do not understand the N.T. All those who tell us to keep the Sabbath as to keep the ten Commandments are all wrong, Jesus Two commandments are love the LORD with all your heart soul and mind and your neighbor as yourself,  It says nothing about the keeping of the Ten Commandments, Jesus kept them all for us including the Sabbath. But these people reject Jesus sacrifice and payment in full for our salvation. These Jews still have a veil over them. They profess to be wise but are not, they are the blind leading the blind, so they both fall into the ditch.  Please Christians read this carefully, you  do not have to keep any feast to be saved, Jesus kept them all for us, we are not children of Agar which represents the Law, but of Sarah the free woman. If the LORD sets you free, you shall be free indeed.
(Hebrews 8:1-13) "Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;  {2} A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.  {3} For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.  {4} For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:  {5} Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.  {6} But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.  {7} For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.  {8} For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:  {9} Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.  {10} For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:  {11} And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.  {12} For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.  {13} In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

Steven and guess, when will you learned salvation is by Grace through faith, not by works, it is gift from God, why can't you both take it and just thank Him, why do you need to work for it. Your Bible also teaches that if you want to go back to the ten commandments and yet break just one, you will be guilty of breaking all of them, do you not read the N.T.?
The old Testament was there as a school master, to let us all know what sin is. Do you even know what Paul the apostle means by this? Well let me learned ya, he is saying that even when he try to please God by keeping the Law, sin was present, so he learned to serve God by the inner man, while the outer flesh was still under bondage. It is all a spiritual thing  with us, because we will never ever measure up to God, so we cry Abba father when we sin. Just keep reading His Word because that is what keeps us from sin, the Word of God cleanses us from all sin, not your own strengh but His. The more you read His Word the less you sin, because His Word lives in you always as a reminder for you not to sin, again it is spiritual walk for those who live in the Spirit they please God, not by keeping feast, or by going back into keeping Sabbaths, because not one of you ever kept the Sabbaths yet you boast of doing it before man, it only leads for boasting which God detest.
Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
King James Version (KJV)
Do you get it brother, become loose from bondedge today, because God does not need your dirty raggs but your heart and mind on him, just like Martha and Mary, be a Mary.This is why Paul so emphecised in Galatians calling them foolish, who cast a spell on you Ben?, because they were going back to slavery, did your salvation happen by believing or by keeping the law?
(Galatians 3:1-6) "O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? {2} This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? {3} Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? {4} Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. {5} He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? {6} Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3553
Registration date : 2008-02-03

View user profile http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down