The Darker Side of the Mandela Effect: TARGET Christians

Go down

The Darker Side of the Mandela Effect: TARGET Christians

Post by Anastasia on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Here is what I wrote to her.
About this subject, I never once believe my Old KJB has ever changed, because It reads the same for 400 years, is and was inspire by the Holy Spirit. If anybody doubts this is because, they are not true believers. Here is my proof, the KJB has the name WORD SIX HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN TIMES, IN 57 BOOKS. THE NAME WORDS 546 TIMES, Now accompany them with JESUS SAYING THY WORD IS TRUE, Never believe anybody that will tell you that the KJB IS NOT THE TRUE WORD OF GOD. The Bible we have in our hands if you have the Old KJB it is Jesus himself because He and His Word are one, once you know this in your heart you will be a true believer in Christ, God hates doubters because they cannot please God.
John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
(Matthew 4:4) "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."
What Word IS JESUS talking about, the one and only KJB, how do I know this is true because God said it.
(Psalms 12:6-7) "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. {7} Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."
WHAT DOES FOREVER MIEN? If you can't believe this with all your heart, than you miss the blessing and cannot please God for we are saved by believing only, and if you truly believed, action will fallow. I say this because, in the Parables only one kind of group are saved, and it is the one well rooted in His Word and do believe God's word is not corrupt like they teach in seminars.
Than accompany KJB with BEING ORDER BY A KING. here is what God told us Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?
Mandela effect is not true, only they do have the power to change you way of thinking, but they cannot change our Bible, because God will never allow it. Peace sister I love your teaching especially on S.D.A. THANK YOU I SUBS.
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2008-02-03

View user profile http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum