WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!

Post by Anastasia on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:32 pm

​Everything highlighted is Bible words, not mine.

The pope also said, that we should not have a personal relationship with JESUS, or read the Bible. For Years the Vatican burn Christians for believing in Jesus calling them witches, also no Bible was ever allow to enter a Catholic Church, because it would disprove all their teachings. ​This is why the protest against the pope started in Germany in the 16TH century, and it spread out to England, than the pilgrims were persecuted so they came to America, the school book was the Bible. ​
​​
​​
I beg you never step foot in a Catholic Church, they know the truth themselves but won't teach it to you. So they are twice as guilty. My ex had to apologies for me telling the catholic priest in Spain how wrong I was for speaking to him in such a way. When he apologies to him he answer my ex back saying it's alright, I wish my church goers new as much as your wife knows. I left him in the dust, I told him my daughter did not needed confession to get married, that all she needed was to talk to God herself, he said he knew, but that he was there to intermediate between God and Man, I told him there is only one mediator between God and Men, the Man Christ Jesus, he knew I got him right there, so he said yea but someone needs to confirm to her that she was forgiving, I said that is the job of the Holy Spirit to confirm it to us. So he could not say anymore because he was trap, all I used was scripture and he could not fight me back.
Here it is right from God's Holy WORD. The reason I caps WORD is because God's WORD and JESUS are one in the same. Read for yourself.
​K.J. BIBLE SAYS THIS.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; {6} Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. {7} ​​
I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. {8} I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting."

You want Jesus to forgive you just ask right there in your house, lift up your hands and never doubt that He hears you because doubting it is sin.

(Romans 8:15-18) "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, meaning Daddy Father. {16} The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: {17} And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. {18} For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

​When you know your heavenly father, He tells your spirit everything what is true, but make sure it lines up with His Word because our minds can deceive us. ​
​So my advice to you, so nobody can fool you, get to know your heavenly father by reading, or hearing his word.​
There is a great deception that will come upon the whole earth to make you believe the lie, if you do not know Gods WORD you will fall for it.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The Pope claims his word is above God's WORD, he also claims he can forgive sins, only Jesus can do that, so he sits as God from the Vatican, and most leaders go to him for forgiveness.
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-02-03

View user profile http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top