Prophecy Alert: "The European Union Is Dying"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophecy Alert: "The European Union Is Dying"

Post by Anastasia on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:34 pm

The Bible says that when Jesus comes to set up His kingdom it will be under Ten Kings who will give all power to the beast, who is also called the Antichrist, He will be possess by Satan, he will rule the earth for 31/2 years, this empire will be the shortest rule of all empires before it, also the worst of them all.

(Revelation 17:12-14) {12} And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. {13} These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. {14} These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

When we come back with Jesus, we are going to rule the earth with him, so get with the winning teem before it is to late for you. As you can see ten Kings will give all authority to this UN-human beast. When Israel builds it's temple, Jesus will send his two witness to convert the Jews. Read Revelation 11 they have power to shut heaven that it will not rain for 3/1/2 years, they are giving all kinds of powers from God.
Revelation chapters 11+21=22 are my favorite chapters of the book of Revelation.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

SAVE Paul Begley's channel, he is very informative

but only do not worship him, worship the bible because it is the true WORD of God. the WORD/JESUS, are one in the same.

I LOVE YOU ALL.
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 2843
Registration date : 2008-02-03

View user profile http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top