Ex 16:10-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex 16:10-12

Post by clark thompson on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:17 am

Exodus 16:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.
11 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 16:10-12 Darby Translation (DARBY)
10 And it came to pass, when Aaron spoke to the whole assembly of the children of Israel, that they turned toward the wilderness, and behold, the glory of Jehovah appeared in the cloud.
11 And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,
12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak to them, saying, Between the two evenings ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah your God.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

10 Aaron was the mouth piece but Moses was the one God spoke to. This cloud would be with them until they made it to the Promised Land where this cloud would rest in the holy of holies. A cloud often times symbolized God Jesus went up in a cloud showing He was with the Lord.

11 God spoke to Moses. Moses was one of the greatest prophets that God ever called.

12 God was going to give them their fill, bread and meat but they had to gather it to eat. They would not have to try to work the land in the wilderness, God provides us what we stand in need we just believe we need more during our times of wandering in the wilderness.

clark thompson

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum