Freemasonry Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freemasonry Part 2

Post by Lee on Fri May 02, 2008 9:05 am

Who about the Shriners?
People wonder, “Well, what about the Shriners? We hear about the Shriners’ Hospital, about Masonic homes for Masons, about all the good works they do. Everyone knows about the Shrine Circus and the many people who are helped my them. Why are you criticizing them? Are you saying that they have something to hide from the world?”
Yes, we are saying just that. This is clearly the case with the Shriners. Their public image is that of a fun-time group pouring out millions of dollars into charity, all the whole dressed up in a party spirit, wearing their red fezzes with great aplomb. The fez itself is an example of the double meaning behind most of Freemasonry’ façade. Worn by every Shriner and even carried to the grave with pompous dignity, the history of the fez is both barbaric and anti-Christian. In the early eighth century, Muslim hordes overran the Moroccan City of Fez, shouting, “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet.” There they butchered the Christian community. These men, women, and children were slain because of their faith in Christ, all in the name of Allah, the same demon god to whom every Shriner must bow in worship, with hands tied behind his back, proclaiming him the god of his fathers in the shrine initiation, at the altar of Obligation. In usual occult fashion, the initiate swears that he will be inseparably obligated to this “most powerful and binding oath” in advance, and that he may never retract it or depart from it. The Shriners’ blood oath and confession of Allah as God is documented in the secret Lodge document The Mystic Shrine: An Illustrated Ritual of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the Shrine, 1975 edition (page 20-22). Remember that Allah is not just another name for God. Allah is the name of another god. During the butchering of the people of Fez, the streets literally ran red with the blood of the martyred Christians. The Muslim murderers dipped their caps in the blood of their victims as a testimony to Allah. These bloodstained caps eventually were called fezzes and became a badge of honor for those who dilled a Christian. The Shriners wear that same red fez today, with the Islamic sword and crescent encrusted with jewels on the front. The greatest tragedy is that the fez is often worn by men who profess to be Christians themselves. It must cause God to weep that any Christian man would ware such a blasphemous thing, even ion ignorance!
We are going to discover that all those good works are simply an outer shell of an inner darkness. We are going to peel away all the outer wrapping. We will expose very clearly what Freemasonry is, and why no Christian has any business being a part of the Masonic Lodge. There are over six million Masons Worldwide today. There are about 33,700 lodges, the meeting places for the Masons. In the United States we have approximately four million members and 15,300 lodges. Again, most Masons get into Freemasonry for business or social reasons, while others see it as a philanthropic organization of good works, or as a fraternal organization and a brotherhood. Many go into it out of pride, in the belief that through their good words they can save themselves.
Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2008-02-03

View user profile http://jesus-1000.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Freemasonry Part 2

Post by Guest on Fri May 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Lee,
Both of these teachings were so good I sent them to a Mason who has challenged me to prove Mason and Shriners are anti-Christian.

I had both of those books, but I loaned them to someone, never to see them again.
Stone

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top