Ex 18:16-17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex 18:16-17

Post by clark thompson on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Exodus 18:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 When they have a matter, they come unto me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws.
17 And Moses' father in law said unto him, The thing that thou doest is not good.

Exodus 18:16-17 Darby Translation (DARBY)
16 When they have a matter, they come to me, and I judge between one and another; and I make known [to them] the statutes of God, and his laws.
17 And Moses' father-in-law said to him, The thing that thou art doing is not good.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

16 Disagreements should be brought before the Lord Moses represented the Lord it is good to go before a person who is of the Lord to help work out our differences but before this we should go straight to the person and try. Moses had to be a judge because of this but he used the wisdom that Lord would give them and we are to do the same if someone comes to us. Moses went to Godís law to decide what to do and we should go to Godís word as well.

17 Everyone has hacklers. Not everyone is going to happy with what we do but if the Lord is happy then that is all that matters.

clark thompson

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum