Ex 15:9-10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex 15:9-10

Post by clark thompson on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:10 am

Exodus 15:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.
10 Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.

Exodus 15:9-10 The Voice (VOICE)

9 The enemy said, “I will go after them, chase them down, and divide the spoils;
my desire will be spent on them.
I will draw my sword; my powerful hand will take possession of them once again.”
10 But You blew Your breath-wind, and the sea covered them;
they sank like lead down into the mighty waters.

The Voice (VOICE) The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 This was Egypt, the Pharaoh thought that nothing could stop him even after all the plagues came he was still arrogant. The army had to chase after the Israelites it was their job to catch them so they did not want make their ruler mad at them. Their may have been rewards in it for them if they caught them, they may have been able to keep anything they picked up. They were possible to bring Israel by any means which might include killing some of them.

10 The Lord stopped everything Egypt and Pharaoh had planned, the army of Pharaoh was gone, and the greatness of Egypt was gone and was taken by the Lord. Egypt was defeated by the Lord.

clark thompson

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2013-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum